Link Your Roku Device Using Roku Activation Code
What is Roku Activation Code?
You will get this Roku activation code; once after installing your Roku device, this shall pop up on your TV screen. You will not this code, reach the activation site that is Roku.com/link. Key in this Roku link code, and you have to sign up with your Roku account. And this shall complete the Roku device activation process. And here, you can see the importance of the activation code while linking the Roku device via Roku com link.
How To Enter Roku Link Code Into Roku Com Link?
- At first, note the code that appears on your TV screen.
- After that, open a new web browser and visit Roku.com/link.
- Enter this Roku link code into the text box.
- Log in with your Roku account using the credentials.
- Finally, click the Activate button to activate the Roku device using the activation code via the Roku activation site.
Where And How To Find The Roku Link Code?
Following guidelines can help you to find and get the Roku link code:
- At first, you can get the Roku link code by setting up the Roku device.
- Link the HDMI cable to the TV’s HDMI port and its other end to the Roku device.
- Now, power up the Roku device by attaching the power cable to the Roku device and to the power supply.
- After that, turn on your TV and select the correct Roku HDMI input.
- Secondly, carry on with the on screen instructions like selecting your Language, setting up your theme, display, etc.
- Moreover, pair the Roku remote after loading the batteries using the on-screen guidelines.
- Thirdly, you must link the Roku device to your home network.
- The device will bring a list of networks that is has found.
- Similarly, make sure to choose your network and input the network key.
- And the Roku screen will establish the network connection.
- Next, the Roku device will update once when it gets internet access.
- Further, now you can see the Roku link code on the TV screen.
- This one way of getting the activation code of Roku.
- Also, you can press the star button on the Roku remote to regenerate the Roku link code.
- Finally, you must navigate to the Roku account and login using the credentials.
- Reach the Players section and get the Roku link code.
- You can make use of this code while activating the Roku device.
How To Activate Roku Using The Roku Link Activation Code?
Proceed with the line by line instructions below to activate Roku using the Roku link activation code:
- First of all, install the Roku device and receive the Roku activation code
- Start the process by linking the HDMI cable to the Roku device and the TV’s HDMI port.
- Secondly, attach the power adapter to the Roku device and the power supply to power it.
- Now, power on your Smart TV and choose the HDMI input of the Roku device.
- You will insert the batteries into the Roku remote by removing its back cover.
- Then perform the pairing process by following the on screen guidelines.
- Thirdly, carry on with the on-screen setup process like opting for your Language, display, theme, etc.
- Proceed with the Roku network connection.
- The Roku device will look for the networks present around and will show up a list.
- Select your home network and key in the network
- Moreover, the Roku device will establish is internet access and shall update to its newer
- The Roku activation code will now be present on your Smart TV screen.
- Make the right note of this Roku Link activation code.
- Similarly, launch a web browser on a computer device with access to the same network as Roku.
- Further, navigate to the Roku.com/link activation site using this web browser.
- On the Roku activation site home page, key on the Roku activation code in to the text box without any error.
- At last, you have to login in with the Roku account using the account credentials.
- And tap the Activate option, to begin with, the procedure of activation.
- If you don’t have a Roku account, make sure to build one via the Roku sign up site.
Signing Up With My Roku Account!
A gist on how to create your Roku account:
- At first, you must launch a web browser and go to the Roku sign up site.
- After that, tap the Log in option and select Create an account.
- Moreover, fill in the correct information that is asked in the form.
- Similarly, you must provide a valid email ID that you are using.
- Further, make a secure password for the Roku account.
- Later, you can make use of these as the Roku account credentials.
- If you wish to create a Roku PIN, to it by navigating to the settings.
- Thirdly, you have transacted your bucks to get the Roku
- Make use of the Paypal method or the Credit card method as your mode of transaction.
- Once after the transaction, the Roku account will be ready.
- Lastly, the account is all set for activation using the Roku link code.
Troubleshooting Roku Activation Issues
How To Recover The Expired Roku Activation Code?
Following guidelines can help you to recover the expired Roku activation code:
- Firstly, you must launch my.roku.com using a web browser on your computer.
- Before that, make sure to set up the Roku media player using the above steps.
- After that, you will get the Roku activation code.
- Secondly, try to use the code within a specific time, or else it can expire while you make use of it.
- Get the code my access your Roku account’s My Player section.
- Before entering the Roku link code, you must check whether it is valid or run out of time.
- You can get the code by pressing the Star button on the Roku remote.
- And make use of this code while activating your Roku device.
- Most importantly, check the code twice before entering into the text box.
You can contact our specialized executive ream for any doubts that you hold or further information regarding how to activate the Roku device using Roku link code by dialing the toll-free number +1-844-718-6810.