Britbox is a channel that you can enjoy on your Roku streaming player. It provides users with a 7-day free trial. The Britbox channel has an awesome collection of Britain’s popular programs and shows. The channel offers the users an option to watch their favorite shows without an account too. In addition, the channel telecasts classic series, comedies, documentaries, dramas and popular programs of the UK. The Britbox channel is also available as an app.
Steps To Set Up And Install Britbox On Roku
If you are interested in adding the Britbox channel to your Roku streaming player and looking for how to set up Britbox on Roku? Follow the below steps,
- To start with, check whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Then perform the external configuration of your Roku.
- Use an HDMI cable and connect your Roku and your TV.
- Nextly connect your Roku streaming player to the AC adapter.
- Now set the TV with the correct input for your Roku streaming player.
- You will see Roku’s home screen.
- Ensure that you have inserted batteries into your Roku remote.
- Nextly pair your Roku remote.
- Then choose a language and set the other preferences that are necessary.
- After completing the hardware setup, proceed with the wireless setup of your Roku.
- Initially, choose either the wired or wireless connection based on your choice.
Note: If you select wired then you will have to use the Ethernet cable
- For wireless setup, your Roku will scan for the available networks that are present in your locality.
- Now from the list of networks, select your network.
- Enter the network ID and password.
- Now select connect.
- On successful completion, you will get a connection successful message on your TV screen.
- Now, start the activation of your Roku.
- Having a Roku account is essential to generate the Roku activation code.
Note: If you are a new user then create a Roku account.
- Nextly, link the Roku player and your account.
- You will get an activation code on your TV screen, on successful linking.
- Visit the Roku.com/link page.
- Finally, enter the activation code in the space given and click submit.
Now your Roku device is ready to add channels
- Initially, visit the Roku home screen.
- Choose the streaming channel option and search for Britbox in it.
Note: You will see a list of options on your TV screen.
- From the list, select the Britbox channel and click download.
- The download of the Britbox channel will start now.
After the download is complete, don’t panic searching for how to install Britbox on Roku, the installation of the Britbox channel will take place automatically. Nextly, proceed with the channel activation. On performing the above steps one-by-one, you can access the contents of the Britbox channel on your Roku streaming player.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Britbox Not Working On Roku
If you are facing the Britbox not working on Roku issue then follow the below – given steps carefully.
- To start with, check whether you have any internet connectivity issues.
- If you encounter a problem in the functioning of your router, try solving it.
- Ensure that the channel is linked to your Roku account in a region that supports the channel.
- Try restarting your Roku player and the TV you are using.
- Also, try removing the channel from your device and add the channel once again.
- In addition, try restarting your router.
- Moreover, check whether your TV supports the Britbox channel or not.
- Also, make sure that the cables you use are in good condition.
- Check the batteries present in your remote. If it is weak or dead, replace the old batteries with a new one.
- Nextly, make sure that you enter the right activation code to activate the channel.
- Also, it is important to visit the right channel activation page.
- Make sure that you do not make mistakes in the activation process of the channel to avoid problems or issues, spoiling the proper functioning of the channel.
- As a final measure, try to contact the appropriate channel provider for further clarification.
On following the above steps, try to fix Britbox not working on Roku problem.
To know more about how to set up Britbox on Roku, feel free to call our customer support team anytime @ +1-805-317-0200.