Green Light Flashing on My Roku Remote
Roku device is one of the most straightforward interfaces that you could find on the streaming services available on the market. The Roku remote compliments the simplest interface that the device sports. The Roku remote is crisp and to the point. The design is as simple as it could be, but at the same time, the aspect of the remote is brief. There are two types of remotes available from Roku- IR remote and the enhanced point anywhere remote. Read this blog to find out why the green light on your Roku remote is flashing.
Possible Reasons Why your Roku Remote is Flashing Green Light
There are a lot of reasons why your Roku remote is flashing green light. Most of the time, these issues get resolved by completing simple troubleshooting steps like changing the batteries or pairing the remote properly. Refer to the list below to know the possible reasons why a green light is flashing on your Roku remote.
- Drained out batteries.
- You are using two different pairs of batteries that are incompatible with each other.
- The improper pairing of the remote with the Roku device.
- Faulty device
These would be the few reasons why your Roku remote is flashing green light. Most of the time, these issues are temporary and can be fixed with a few simple troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve the Green Light Flashing on your Roku Remote
- Try changing the batteries in the remote.
- Check for any damages on the battery slot; this can be a cause for the green light flashing on your Roku remote.
- Try unpairing and repairing the remote with your Roku device. There is a great chance that the problem is in the pairing process of the remote.
- Do a factory reset on your remote as well as on the device. This will reboot any technical glitches on both the devices.
- Try contacting our customer support team, who can provide you with timely solutions for your remote pairing issues.
- Use alkaline batteries that are of good quality to prevent these types of issues.
- Ensure the remote doesn’t keep dropping down too often.
- Also, avoid any spillage of water or any other infiltrating materials that can cause damage in the first place.
- If it is going to be a hardware issue, make sure you change to the latest model of the remote available for you to use.
- Also, constant unpairing and pairing of the remote with multiple devices can look good on paper but will affect the device’s compatibility with the remote.
For further information regarding the green light flashing on Roku remote or Roku issues in general, contact our customer support team @ +1-805-317-0200 or visit Roku.com/link, who are on the constant lookout for you.